Using Vibe.d for not HTTP

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon May 25 12:04:12 UTC 2020

On Mon, 2020-05-25 at 11:55 +0200, Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[…]

> https://run.dlang.io/is/SMLuA2

Thanks for this pointer. It was very helpful to read it as it confirmed that I
was going doing the right thing in my code. That you have two sources adding
some interleaving is most interesting and very informative, useful to read.

Now I need to find out how to spawn a task that can send out data even when
the connection handler is blocked awaiting something to read.

I also need to find out why I am now getting a SIGSEGV I wasn't getting before
when no changes seem to have occured in the code. lldb is not really that
useful, just as gdb wasn't. :-(

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200