Druntime undefined references

Severin Teona teona.severin9 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:50:06 UTC 2020

Hi guys!

I build the druntime for an ARM Cortex-M based microcontroller
and I trying to create an application and link it with the
druntime. I am also using TockOS[1], which does not implement
POSIX thread calls and other OS-dependent implementations. As I
was looking through the errors I got, I found some functions and
I don’t know what they do, or how should I solve the errors.

The first one is:
libdruntime-ldc.a(dwarfeh.o): in function
`_d_eh_personality_common':
dwarfeh.d:(.text._d_eh_personality_common[_d_eh_personality_common]+0x2c): undefined reference to `_d_eh_GetIPInfo'

and the second one is:
dl.d:(.text._D4core8internal3elf2dl12SharedObject14thisExecutableFNbNiZSQCgQCeQByQBxQBx[_D4core8internal3elf2dl12SharedObject14thisExecutableFNbNiZSQCgQCeQByQBxQBx]+0x1a): undefined reference to `dl_iterate_phdr'
(the druntime was build as a static library, because I can’t use
dynamic libraries on a microcontroller)

Does anyone know what these exactly do and how
important/essential are they? Is there any way I could solve them?

Thank a lot.

[1]: https://www.tockos.org