Comparison : mysql-native + asdf and hunt-database + asdf

Vino akashvino79 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:58:05 UTC 2020

Hi All,

   We recently tested the below components and the test results
are as below, even though hunt-database is faster than
mysql-native it is hard to use this package as it lacks on
documentation, non of the example provided in the documentation
works, one has to go through the code and find how things works
to use this package. We have raised this issue in the github and
it been 3 day's still no update and the last documentation
(README) was updated 14 month ago, but the latest release of this
package was released on 2020-Oct-11, version 2.1.9. May I know
whether is there is any plan for updating the documentation if so
may know when would the documentation be updated, so that we can
explore other features of hunt packages (hunt-framework vs vib.d
framework).

Component : mysql-native + asdf
Executable size : 17 MB
Execution time : 10 secs, 189 ms, 919 μs, and 3 hnsecs

Component : hunt-database + asdf
Executable size : 81 MB
Execution time : 5 secs, 916 ms, 418 μs, and 3 hnsecs

From,
Vino.B