question as to when a new command gets executed

WhatMeWorry kheaser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:29:23 UTC 2020

I've been studying an 8 year old D project in Github and this
code fragment has left me befuddled. I'm confused as to when and
how the new BreakState() statement gets executed. Wouldn't the
class DebuggerSession need to be instantiated first and then the
this() constructor be called?  Which begs the question, how would
the statement, m_State = new BreakState() ever get executed?

class DebuggerSession
{
     private BreakState m_State = new BreakState();
     private UnrealCallback m_UnrealCallback;

     this( )
     // rest of class