Can't pass [] to extern function object method

frame frame86 at live.com
Mon Nov 16 21:31:44 UTC 2020

I have a DLL in D-code which returns an object and want to pass a
struct S[] to a member function of that object. The first element
is passed correctly, the rest is just garbage. In fact the next
item is just a single byte with value 0x11 following some 0x00.

It doesn't matter if I'm using S[], S[]* or S* with .ptr. The
length of the array is correct but the data isn't except the
first item.

Is this a trap because of extern function? How can I access the
next item? Increasing the pointer is equivalent with S[1].