Automatic update system

vnr cfcr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:13:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have a program written in D which is open-source on GitHub.

I would appreciate it if, when I release a new version, users
would be notified by the program and that it offers an automatic
update, i.e. the user doesn't have to reinstall the whole
repository himself, but that it is updated automatically.

I haven't found any packages that directly meet my needs, but in
the meantime I imagine that I will have to use the GitHub API, as
well as Curl to make such a system.

Do you have any resources or suggestions as to how I could
implement this? Thank you!