Questions about D

Ola Fosheim Grostad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:46:52 UTC 2020

On Friday, 27 November 2020 at 19:34:41 UTC, Walter wrote:
> Hi, I have some questions to ask regarding D:
>
> 1) Should I learn D ?

Why not? What are you looking for?

> 2) Can I cross-compile D programs?

You should be able to with ldc/gdc if you have some experience.

> 3) Is it a low-level language?

Lower than high, higher than low. It is if you want it to be.

> 4) Which type of applications is D most used in?

Good question. I would assume command line applications, batch.
Like C++.

> 5) Is it fast and not bloated with useless features?

It is fast, but I think you'll find one or two useless features
if you go looking for it.