Automatic update system

vnr cfcr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:15:45 UTC 2020

Thank you for your suggestions :)

I particularly appreciate the idea of making my program a dub
package, it allows me to be cross platform and to have no
dependencies other than those of the default D environment. To
the detriment of automatically updating the application, I think
that only communicating with the GitHub API (if it's "easily
possible") to at least know if a version is released can be a
sufficient option, knowing that the user would only have to enter
a dub command.

For Dependabot, I'd never heard of it, it's a pity it wasn't
brought to Dub.

As for the Microsoft Store option, I didn't know about it, it
seems very interesting too, nevertheless I would like to make the
program as cross platform as possible with as little thinking as
possible for a particular system, but I'm still keeping the idea
for future projects.

Thanks to you all :)