Getting Field Names of a specific UDA in compile time.

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 14:00:30 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 3 October 2020 at 13:10:31 UTC, realhet wrote:
> I only managed to get the string[] by making a static foreach,
> but I don't know how to put that in an enum xxx = ...;
> statement.

There's always other ways but general rule: if you can get it one
way, just wrap that up in a function and call that function for
your enum initializer.

string[] your_function() {
      // implementation here you already have
      return it;
}

enum NodeNames = your_function();

Though with arrays btw `static immutable` tends to give better
results than `enum` since it avoids extra allocations.