vibe.d / experience / feedback

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Oct 10 17:34:17 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 16:00:47 UTC, Alaindevos wrote:
> For a framework to be successful you need at least a minimum of
> sample code in public domain.
> For vibe it is none existent.
> I could not even find demo code doing a redirect which is the
> most basic stuff.
> The number of books on a framework is also an indication of the
> success after a few years.
> Compare for instance to Flask or rails.
> Also a framework must concentrate on one task.
> A web framework should not care about sql. Neither a GUI
> framework.

For samples of redirect please see here
https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/search?q=redirect&type=

But yes, I got your point. Vibe.d and a lot other projects in the
D ecosystem are currently at the point where each community
member could help to make a little improvement here and there
(including documentation/ sample coding / blog posts ,...).

Kind regards
Andre