vibe.d / experience / feedback

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Tue Oct 13 17:00:52 UTC 2020

On 12 Oct 2020 at 21:58:12 CEST, "Ola Fosheim Grøstad"
<ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 12 October 2020 at 11:06:55 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
>>  Go seems to be kept as simple as possible, even if you have to
>>  write more code. Which is, in the long run, the cheaper and
>>  smaller burden. No tricks, no surprises... that has a lot of
>>  merits.
>
> Btw, Go has some major weaknesses related to tricks and surprises:

I don't expect Go to be perfect and as with every language you need to get a
good sense of the dark corners. At least it looks like there are not so many
of them, and as long as you are doing "normal" stuff you won't be bitten too
frequent.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com