Passing pointer to extern(C++) templated function

Jamie email at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:36:10 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 13 October 2020 at 23:39:38 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 10/13/20 4:11 PM, James Blachly wrote:
>> On 10/13/20 5:23 AM, Jamie wrote:
>
> I think the issue is with D's "turtles all the way down" style
> const. My workaround would be to define wrapper functions that
> may need to do casting on one or the other side.
>
> Ali

Why would the 'turtles all the way down' change function
arguments? They are on the same 'level' whereas I took the
transitive const to be applied through different depths in
functions / classes etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, my current work around is to just
remove the const but casting sounds a bit safer.