dub fetching dependencies for wrong configuration(s)

ikod igor.khasilev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:34:43 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 22:15:34 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 21:15:35 UTC, ikod wrote:
>>>
>>> Will you make a requests-core?
>>
>> I plan to clean requests package dependency from vibe, and
>> make separate requests-vibe with vibe enabled config.
>>
>> Is it urgent?
>
> Not very, just following with interest!

Well, I pushed fix to github. Change consist from moving vibe-d
support in separate subpackage:

     "configurations": [
         {
             "name": "std"
         }
     ],
     "subPackages": [
         "./vibed/"
     ],

So if you don't use requests on top of vibe-d sockets you can
leave everything as is. And you should not fetch all vibe-d
dependencies(!).

If you use requests with vibe-d sockets you have to use
'requests:vibed' instead of 'requests' as dependency (and not
subConfiguration)

To make this transition as painless as possible I'll create new
package with major version "2" if you confirm that everything
works as expected.

Thanks,
Igor