dub run subPackage by default

ParticlePeter ParticlePeter at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 11:45:34 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have a targetType sourceLibrary and demonstrate its usage
through a subPackage. For the library itself 'dub run' is
meaningless, but not for the subPackage.
Is there a way to tell dub through dub.sdl or dub.json to build
and run a specific subPackage by default, without having to call:
'dub run mySourceLib:myPackage' ?

Why do I want this? Because I use Sublime Text build systems to
execute a dub build/run. As far as I can see I would have to set
up a build version for any package:subPackeg combination.

- PP