Install multiple executables with DUB

glis-glis andreas.fueglistaler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:22:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a few modules for parsing different file formats and a
folder with d-scripts using these parsers to perform
manipulations, extract information, ...

Until now, I just added
#!/usr/bin/env rdmd

to the d-scripts and run them that way, but I'd like to make the
scripts available to my collaborators without them being required
to install dmd & co, so I'll have to compile the scripts.

I usually would just write a makefile for that, but I thought I'd
give DUB a go. Unfortunately, the DUB-documentation is a little
thin and I cannot find a way to tell DUB
"compile all the files in the scripts folder and put the binary
to the bin folder". How do I do that?

Thanks!