How to use std.net.curl with specific curl query?

tastyminerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:14:14 UTC 2020

I have a specific curl query that I want to use in a D script via
std.net.curl.

Here is the query:

     curl -v -X POST
         --data-urlencode "username=user at gmail.net"
         --data-urlencode "password=12345"
         -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
         -H "Accept: application/json"
         -u "client_name:CLIENT_PASS"
         "https://some.i.net/oauth/token?grant_type=password"

The std.net.curl post documentation says that it needs a URL and
a key:value map as arguments. However, what should be the key and
what should be the value given the above query? There are two
"--data-urlencode" parameters so the map cannot have two
identical keys. Unfortunately the documentation is lacking both
information and examples. Can somebody help me out here please?

In addition, the current "post" ddoc example fails to run
throwing "std.net.curl.CurlException at std/net/curl.d(4402):
Couldn't resolve host name on handle 55DF372ABBC0"