BetterC + WASM Update

Mike Brown mikey.be at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:18:00 UTC 2020

Hi again,

I now understand the issues at play. I get linking errors to the
druntime features. I now understand the earlier replies.

I was able to resolve all but TypeInfo errors from the suggested
druntime replacements. Coming from a C++ background - I’m not
even sure how I’m using TypeInfo features so I don’t even know
where to begin on rewriting my code to not use it. Also not sure
how I’d go able altering the druntime to proceed. Happy to leave
wasm with D at that.

I did however, get taken in by how small and precise the D code
was compared to my C++ equivalent. The templating is beautiful,
I’m now considering writing in D rather than C++ as the smaller
and clearer code would be of real benefit.

Thanks again to all replies. I read all linked articles, which
were all great reads. Hope wasm support arrives officially one
day soon.

Kind Regards
Mike Brown