Install multiple executables with DUB

glis-glis andreas.fueglistaler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:27:33 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 14:34:48 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Oh, multiple binaries, I missed that. You can try to add
> multiple configurations [1]. Or if you have executables
> depending on only one source file, you can use single-file
> packages [2].

Thanks, but this still means I would have to write an
install-script running

`dub build --single`

on each script, right?
I looked at tsv-utils [1] which seems to be a similar use-case as
mine, and they declare each tool as a subpackage. The main
package runs a d-file called `dub_build.d` which compiles all
subpackages. Fells like an overkill to me, I'll probably just
stick to a makefile.

[1]
https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils/blob/master/docs/AboutTheCode.md#building-and-makefile