GC.LDC2 on Android

kinke kinke at gmx.net
Tue Sep 8 13:20:24 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 8 September 2020 at 12:47:11 UTC, Danny Arends wrote:
> How can I figure out which linker is used ? When performing a
> dub build, it just mentions that ldc2 is used for linking

You can add -v as dub 'linker' flag, that will make LDC show the
actual cmdline. LDC v1.23 defaults to `-linker=bfd` for Android
targets though. And now I actually remember that you should get a
startup error in case the linker sections arrangement is a
problem, so it's most likely not the linker.

The good feedback mentioned earlier, where the GC was apparently
no problem:
https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/3461#issuecomment-648599814