DDoc generation

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Sep 19 07:49:42 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-09-18 at 20:22 -0400, James Blachly via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On 9/18/20 9:35 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> > On Fri, 2020-09-18 at 09:02 -0400, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-
> > learn wrote:
> >
> > […]
> > > it ddoc files, and compile those along with your
> > > application.
> > >
> > > https://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html#using_ddoc_for_other_documentation
> > >

> > Any small project examples anywhere?
> >

> I am also learning about ddoc generation (something that IMO could stand
> to be much better , ahem, documented). A nice example I've found is the
> libmir site:
>
> https://www.libmir.org/
> http://mir-algorithm.libmir.org/ (mir-core., mir-random., etc.)
>
> and its documentation generation infrastructure:
>
> https://github.com/libmir/circle-dlang

Yikes. Maybe it is just a first sight thing, but if that is what is needed to
handle Mir, maybe I should try and make Doxygen work for my D projects –
though doxygen only works "to some extent D".

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200