Good repos to learn D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sun Sep 20 04:27:59 UTC 2020

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 08:26:36AM +0000, Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> What are some good examples of pretty large/medium size, good
> structured repos in D? I'm looking for examples to learn from
[...]

Phobos itself.  I have to say, it's the most readable programming
language standard library that I've come across. I've tried to read
glibc code before, and I will never ever do that again(!). Phobos, by
contrast, is a pleasure to read (except for a small number of dark
corners).

Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because that would also stop them from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn