How do I create classes dynamically?

Mario cbarch at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:38:16 UTC 2021

Maybe I am just too short in D, but I wanted to find out if it is
possible to create classes dynamically. My problem is, I just
don't know where to start reading. Maybe at mixin templates?

CreateClassWithName!("MyDynamicClassName");

should create the following class to work with dynamically:

class MyDynamicClassName {
     this() { writeln("I was not written, but still I exist!"); }
}

So that I in the end by means of

MyDynamicClassName cls = new MyDynamicClassName;

can work with it.

Normally I would think of a macro first, but as far as I
understood D doesn't know macros (which I'm not really sad
about), but maybe I'm just thinking too complicated yet. I would
appreciate any hints, because as I said, I don't even know where
to start reading.