Local library with dub

JG someone at somewhere.com
Tue Apr 20 17:15:15 UTC 2021

Hi

I want to put some code together in a local library that is then
used by several other projects. I am running into a few problems.
Firstly when I try and configure the code to be a library (dub
init, add d files to source, and remove source/app.d - perhaps
this wrong) dub test no longer seems to work?

Secondly I am having problems getting dub to add the library code
to other projects. It seems to work if I run dub add-local
path/to/library and then add the appropriate dependencies to the
projects dub.json file. However, I didn't manage to find
documentation that explains exactly how this should work. Also
there seems to be some mention getting this to work with versions
(in the documentation about dub add-path), which I couldn't
follow.

Does anyone know in more detail how this works or how I can find
out?