String concatenation segmentation error

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:48:59 UTC 2021

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 00:44:58 UTC, tcak wrote:
> As far as I see, it is not related to that array or indices at
> all.

The question of where is to see if it was CTFE allocated or
runtime allocated. I don't think it should make a difference here
but idk.

> If there is no known situation that would cause this

druntime not being initialized is the only situation I know of
that causes this directly. Otherwise memory corruption or race
condition of some sort, hence why i was wondering about threads.

But I don't think it is uninitialized druntime unless that new
happened at ctfe or something.