Since dmd 2.096.0: import `x.t` is used as a type

kdevel kdevel at vogtner.de
Fri Apr 30 21:41:43 UTC 2021

On Friday, 30 April 2021 at 19:17:14 UTC, user1234 wrote:
[...]
> Likely a side effect of https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/12178
> but
> according to me the new behavior is correct.

It breaks my code. I have files named $C containing struct or
class $C plus some other stuff. Using the workaround means to
switch to selective imports for all used types/functions within
this module.

Found another workaround: I created a symlink here -> . and
replaced all imports $C with here.$C. In some places I had to
remove an artificial  "prefix" ($C.$C -> $C).