Find struct not passed by reference

frame frame86 at live.com
Tue Aug 3 19:11:16 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 3 August 2021 at 16:35:04 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> a) Classes are already reference types. So, replace struct with
> class:
>
> class Foo {
>   // ...
> }

It's already a member of an object, so I don't like it to make it
a sub object.

> b) Make your struct a reference type by
>
> i) Renaming it

Was thinking of something similar but end with the raw pointer
solution.

I just made an alias on it and had just to remove the
ref-keywords from the methods.

The only thing that bothers me is that I cannot use it via
foreach() without an opApply() layer between. Why foreach() does
not accept a pointer?