Tracy

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:36:39 UTC 2021

On Friday, 6 August 2021 at 12:30:16 UTC, JG wrote:
> I guess this means that tracy has been integrated?
> If this is so is it documented anywhere how to use it?

Stefan Koch's WIP tracy integration in DMD is completely separate
from Johan Engelen's time tracing added to LDC in 1.25.0. Note
that the latter is not specific to tracy, I just recommended
using tracy to view the trace file because alternatives I tried
(Google Chrome and Speedscope) are terribly slow, see:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/phuwlvsjigbyfvslkwpd@forum.dlang.org

I'm not aware of any documentation of the feature.