writef, compile-checked format, pointer

nov sorryno at em.ail
Tue Aug 10 05:03:12 UTC 2021

On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 22:30:43 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Error: expression `FormatException("Expected one of %s, %x or
> %X for pointer type.",

i saw this message too, and this is one of reasons of my original
question.

'%s' bad for pointer in my cases, because result often contains
something like "init" or "cast(int*)mytype"

i dreamed that programming will be less-error with compile
checking format.
but reality disappoint :(
message for every error in compile-checked format occupy whole
screen :(

every time i try to use templates, i have problems :(