writef, compile-checked format, pointer

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 21:44:57 UTC 2021

On 8/9/21 10:03 PM, nov wrote:

 > i dreamed that programming will be less-error with compile checking
format.

I still think so because many errors that can be caught at compile time
are moved to run time in non-statically-typed languages.

 > but reality disappoint :(
 > message for every error in compile-checked format occupy whole screen :(

When that happens, I simply change it to runtime-checked format string
like you did and it works. (Better would be to identify and fix the
problem. Maybe some other time for me...)

Ali