Nondeterministic unittest debugging problem.

wjoe invalid at example.com
Mon Aug 16 12:40:00 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 15 August 2021 at 10:32:27 UTC, Rekel wrote:
> Note you might need to open the screenshots externally, as they
> are cut off by the forum.

This looks like your build system fails to detect file changes
and links outdated .o file(s), or library, which causes a
mismatch between your debug info and the real location of the
variables. This leads the debugger to look in the wrong place and
hence can't read the memory. By inserting the variable int x, Mat
a is then again on the stack frame where it's supposed to be
according to the debug info. That's my guess anyways.

When I encounter a problem like this I do a 'clean all' followed
by a full rebuild of both, the lib and the program using it.