Non-consistent implicit function template specializations

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:21:39 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 17 August 2021 at 09:59:53 UTC, Rekel wrote:

> time in the future. Even bugs don't seem to get fixed in any
> timely manner (Not meant as an insult, just being realistic :/).

We do have a paid Issue/Pull-Request manager now (Razvan Nitu),
and he's prioritizing issues for strike teams composed of
volunteers willing to fix them. If you find a specific bug that
is a blocker or a major headache, make a post about it here in
the forums.

Sometimes, the reason a bug hasn't been fixed is simply that it
hasn't caught the attention of the right person. With Razvan in
place, it's more likely such issues will be resolved, or at least
moved up on the priority list, if you let him know about them. A
forum post is an easy way to do that while also bringing it to
the attention of others who may be looking for something to work
on.