std.stdio.File is throwing with the message of: "Access Violation"

Ruby The Roobster michaeleverestc79 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:42:53 UTC 2021

   All I did was try to access a file with a self-made library.
It didn't work.  I tried again directly from the main file. This
is the code:

   ```d
   File file =
File("E:\\Users\\User\\Desktop\\dutils\\test.spr","r"); //This
file exists on my system, so it should work...
   file.close();
   ```

   Output(Given to me by a message box that display's
Throwable.msg in it's body):
      Access Violation

   Is this a bug, or me being stupid? If it's the latter, than
tell me what went wrong.  I am using DMD 2.097.2