std.stdio.File is throwing with the message of: "Access Violation"

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 05:32:59 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 21 August 2021 at 23:50:51 UTC, Ruby The Roobster
wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 August 2021 at 23:50:08 UTC, Ruby The Roobster
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 21 August 2021 at 06:08:17 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>>> First parameter for CreateWindow should be window class
>>> string that you used in

>> Fix:
>> wndclass.lpszClassName = "Test"; //May need casting...
>
> Anyways, this isn't an issue anymore. I'm just not gonna use
> Win32 API.

Of course this is the "fix", but your example works fine and
opens a file when window is created.

What I don't really understand is why you are trying to remove
import core.sys.windows.windows which contains declarations for
HWND, HINSTANCE and family... It simply won't compile without it.