Emacs AutoComplete Tutorial Video for D Language

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Wed Aug 25 14:39:17 UTC 2021

On Monday, 23 August 2021 at 17:59:44 UTC, Mahdi wrote:
> I made this video for people asking how to configure Dlang in
> Emacs environment:) :
>
> https://peertube.linuxrocks.online/w/62pWpmw2r4Se1XvmYiWm75

cool, I think you might wanna post this in General or Announce
instead so more people see it!

Though I think it would be useful having this as text form as
well, which is probably a bit better suited for a setup like
this. A text tutorial accompanied with the video may also allow
you to cut out big text sections from the video.

Personally I think it would be best if there was speech in your
video as well. I saw you are non-English, you could actually use
this as an advantage. There are much less D resources in
non-English languages, making a tutorial in your own native
language could allow more people to learn and discover D.