template parameters

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 29 15:59:46 UTC 2021

I've set up a class template (so far untested) thus:

class    AARL (T, ndx = "ndx")
         if (isIntegral(T.init.ndx) )
If I'm correct, this should work for ndx an integer variable of T, but
I'd really like T to be able to be anything which can be stored both in
an array and in an associative array.  But I can't figure out how to
specify ndx.  After all, T might be a float, so it wouldn't have any
appropriate attributes.  And I'd also like ndx to be able to be a
function either a member of the class/struct T or a stand alone function.

So how should I set up this template?

--
Javascript is what you use to allow third part programs you don't know anything about and doing you know not what to run on your computer.