Labelled @nogc Working With Inner Scopes

Benoît Dubreuil b.dubreuil at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:02:32 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at 00:36:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Attributes used to propagate into aggregate definitions, but it
> was changed a long time ago. I don't recall the reason why.

Thank you both for your answers. Subjectively, it seems easy to
forget to manually repeat labelled attribute statements. I guess
I'll just use attributes directly on declarations instead.

On Monday, 30 August 2021 at 20:58:01 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Going off topic, I want to mention that the 'in' and 'out'
> contracts have a simpler syntax now and that the 'do' (or
> 'body') keyword is optional in that place:

Great, thanks. I was also searching how to separate multiple
contracts for the same function, so it answered this other
question.