A pass() identity range?

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:47:17 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 11:35:53 UTC, D Lark wrote:
> I am a newcomer to D and I am looking for equivalent
> functionality in phobos (so far I have not found).

The function you are looking for is [`std.range.tee`][1].

It was added to Phobos in 2014 by [pull request #1965][2],
approximately one year after the post you replied to.

This is why it's generally frowned upon to revive old threads:
the information they contain is often out of date, and
potentially misleading to anyone who reads them without looking
carefully at the timestamps.

[1]: https://phobos.dpldocs.info/std.range.tee.1.html
[2]: https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/1965