ImportC std support

ManKey mensikovk817 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 07:40:10 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 11 December 2021 at 22:28:16 UTC, forkit wrote:
> On Saturday, 11 December 2021 at 21:42:49 UTC, ManKey wrote:
> umm... the site has search function you know ;-)

Dude, you see, it doesn't say anything about it. It says a little
about the extension, but there is no direct answer.
This is important because C Std is very dependent on the compiler
and its extensions, for example msvc std c does not work with
importC. So my question is, are there any implementations of the
standard C library that importC supports?