Passing a derived class where base class is defined as ref parameter

chopchop sautooauuaeuahusahouh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:38:55 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 14 December 2021 at 20:58:21 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> nice. You might want to look at my terminal.d
> (arsd-official:terminal on dub) too which has pretty
> comprehensive functionality for tons of things. Prolly more
> than you need looking at your interface tho but it includes the
> output functions then mouse and real time key inputs, get line
> input, even scrollable areas and more.

Always a pleasure to check your great libs, I will have a look
and learn probably a lot. But I wont use an external lib because
it's a demo where all the code must be under contract / covered,
to meet some strict coding standard. So in worst case I copy the
code and add unittest / contract / invariant, etc. But original
authors are always quoted and licences respected ;)