FreeBSD 13 : wrong kernel version and size of kevent_t

eugene dee0xeed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:40:52 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 19:22:35 UTC, rempas wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 19:00:04 UTC, eugene wrote:
>>
>> Well, I just installed it by
>>
>>    pkg intstall ldc
>>
>> Actually, this is my first experience with FreeBSD,
>> I did not have much to go deeper.
>>
> That's nice trying new things ;)

Yeah, but as I've already said, "new thing" for was kqueue.
That's all.

>> Oh, no, sorry. :)
>> It is the problem of FreeBSD maintainers to have fresh ldc in
>> the distribution.
>
> Yeah, don't use the "pkg" version as it is outdated.

But i like to use software out of the box and
do not like compile it from source.

> It is very hard to keep a whole OS (thousands of packages) up
> to date. So yeah, uninstall your current ldc and trying with
> the one from the link I gave you and tell me the output

I do not see any reason for me to do this.
The "problem" (with dmd, not with ldc) is
that despite phobos does contain everthing for ver 12+,
the version itself is incorrect.