How to print unicode characters (no library)?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Tue Dec 28 06:54:40 UTC 2021

On Monday, 27 December 2021 at 14:47:51 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> https://utf8everywhere.org/ - this is an advise from a windows
> programmer, I use it too. Windows allocates a per thread buffer
> and when you call, say, WriteConsoleA, it first transcodes the
> string to UTF-16 in the buffer and calls WriteConsoleW, you
> would do something like that.

That's awesome! Like I said to Adam, I will not officially write
code for Windows myself (at least for now) so It will probably be
up to the contributors to decide anyway. Tho knowing that there
will not be compatibility problems with the latest versions of
Windows is just nice to know. Thanks a lot for the info man!