How to print unicode characters (no library)?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:04:26 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 28 December 2021 at 06:51:52 UTC, rempas wrote:
> That's pretty nice. In this case is even better because at
> least for now, I will not work on Windows by myself because
> making the library work on Linux is a bit of a challenge itself.

What is your library? You might be able to just use my terminal.d
too....

>> The Windows API is an absolute pleasure to work with next to
>> much of the trash you're forced to deal with on Linux.
>
> Whaaaat??? Don't crash my dreams sempai!!! I mean, this may
> sound stupid but which kind of API you are referring to? Do you
> mean system library stuff (like "unistd.h" for linux and
> "windows.h" for Windows) or low level system calls?

Virtually all of it; Windows is just way easier to develop for.
You'll see if you get deeper in this terminal stuff.... reading
mouse data from Windows is a simple read of input event structs.
Doing it from a Linux system is....... not simple.