Refactoring tools

Max Haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:24:19 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 3 February 2021 at 07:20:06 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> As the title says:
>
> 1. Are there any (automated) refactoring tools for D?
> 2. If not, why? (Is D still too small?)

D is also designed to not need as much refactoring as other
languages, so even for our size there isn't a huge amount of
demand.

Previously the actual implementation would've been hard but now
we have the compiler working fairly well as a library it's just a
question of profitability (be that money, fun, or social kudos).