Any tools to track heap/stack corruptions?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Wed Feb 3 14:00:23 UTC 2021

I am dealing with some nasty issue in my code. Basically random
unrelated lines of code are crashing with access violations, and
if I switch from dmd to ldc the crash goes away, or crash comes
back, or it crashes in a different spot. Seems like I am
corrupting some memory somewhere (I interact a lot with C
libraries). Do you know of any tools I could use to try to narrow
it down?

I've used Application Verifier but so far it didn't point me to
anything specific.