My simple internet client made in Dlang.

Marcone marcone at email.com
Wed Feb 3 16:44:37 UTC 2021

I study Dlang for just over a year only and have already risked
creating a program even with a graphical interface and distribute
it on the internet. Here is a part of that program, just the code
without a graphical interface. It is a program for modifying http
headers. You connect your program to the local port of this
script, this script plays the role of a server to receive your
program. Receive the HTTP request from the program, connect to
the remote server playing a client role, modify the HTTP request
from the program and connect to the remote server.

I would like the completely relevant opinion of you my programmer
friends in Dlang if my code is good or if it is very noob.

My Code:
https://github.com/cerejavermelha/Dlang-Client-Server-Socket-Dropbear-Injector/blob/master/Dlang_Client_Server_Socket_Dropbear_Injector.d