Are there any containers that go with allocators?

John Burton john.burton at jbmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:18:41 UTC 2021

Normally I'm happy with the GC containers in D, they work well
and suit my use.

I have a few uses that would benefit from allocation in memory
arenas or local stack based allocation. Looks like
std.experimental has allocators for those use cases.

But I can't find any containers to make use of those allocators.
The built in ones use GC managed memory, there are std.container
but they appear to use malloc/free which again is useful but not
what I'm looking for.

I'd like resizeable arrays, hashmaps and strings that I can
allocate using an allocator?
Am I missing something in the standard library, or a way to use
the existing ones, or is it just that nobody has implemented this
kind of thing yet?