Real simple unresolved external symbols question...

WhatMeWorry kheaser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:35:27 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 10 February 2021 at 11:38:00 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 19:37:17 UTC, WhatMeWorry wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to create a super simple dynamic library consisting
>> of two files:
>>
>> [...]
>
> remove /NOENTRY, and include "mixin SimpleDllMain;" in one of
> the sources. And link with druntime.
>
> link /DLL file2.obj fileB.obj druntime-ldc.lib msvcrt.lib

Okay, thanks. Then why does the README.md at

https://github.com/dlang/druntime

say "Runtime is typically linked together with Phobos in a
release such that the compiler only has to link to a single
library to provide the user with the runtime and the standard
library."