Web crawler/scraping

Carlos Cabral cmpscabral at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:32:36 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 12:27:16 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 12:12:56 UTC, Carlos Cabral
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to collect some json data from a website/admin
>> panel automatically, which is behind a login form.
>>
>> Is there a D library that can help me with this?
>>
>> Thank you
>
> I found this but it looks outdated:
>
> https://github.com/gedaiu/selenium.d

Thanks!
This seems to depend on Selenium, I was looking for something
standalone, like

crawler.get(...)
crawler.post(...)
crawler.parse(...)

so that I can deploy the executable in the client's network as a
single executable (the website I'm crawling is only available
internally...).