is it posible to compile individual module separately?

Anonymouse zorael at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:10:39 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 February 2021 at 18:54:08 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> I stand corrected. Shouldn't have trusted the documentation so
> much, I guess.

It makes perfect sense to intuit that --single should be related
to --build-mode=singleFile. As it is the build modes aren't
explained in the documentation at all[1], so there's no way of
knowing, short of running it to see what happens. Not ideal,
perhaps.

> --build-mode=<value>
>   Specifies the way the compiler and linker are invoked. Valid
> values:
>     separate (default), allAtOnce, singleFile
(Nothing about what they do.)

[1]: https://dub.pm/commandline