raylib LoadTexture Mismatch between

Decabytes mycontributiontotheworld at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:26:38 UTC 2021

Dlang and curly brace language noob here. I'm trying to work with
the raylib-d library. I downloaded raylib-d using dub, and I
installed raylib with my package manager on Manjaro.  I'm getting
a mismatch in the arguments I'm passing to LoadTexture.

source/app.d(7,32): Error: function
raylib.LoadTexture(const(char)* fileName) is not callable using
argument types (string)

In the raylib-d docs/cheatsheet it says LoadTexture uses a string
as an argument.The original raylib docs/cheatsheet says it's a
const(char)* value. So it seems I'm using the C version instead
of the D version? The relevant section of the code below is

import raylib;

void main()
{
	InitWindow(800, 600, "Hello, Raylib-D!");
	string fname = "assets/tile_022.png";
	Texture2D player = LoadTexture(fname);
	while (!WindowShouldClose()){

         "authors": [
                 "Me"
         ],
         "copyright": "Copyright © 2021, Me",
         "dependencies": {
                 "raylib-d": "~>3.0.3"
         },
         "description": "A minimal D application.",
         "libs": [
                 "raylib"
         ],
         "license": "proprietary",